Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hi Friends. Today I will be reviewing the movies Paul B;art: Mall Cop 2 & The Divergent Series:
Insurgen. First up PAUL BLART 2.




                                                                    PAUL BLART 2
What can I say about PAUL BLART 2. I thought it was just as funny as the first one. It had a host
of funny people. The best of the newcomers was Loni Love. She was hilarious. Raini Rodriguez
was also fun to watch. It was nice to see all the funny people that Kevin James knows in one
movie. It was six years too long for a sequel. Hopefully it wont take another six years for
PAUL BLART: MALL COP 3. It was also nice to see LAS VEGAS as a major setting in a
story.



                                                                        INSURGENT
The Divergent Series: INSURGENT was also an awesome movie. I hope everyone has read the
book because I will be giving away some major plot lines. One major complaint about the
movie is that they got rid of some of the characters you grown to care for in the book. One
character only has a cameo and that is Marlene who plays a major part in the first book as well
as the second book. Octavia Spencer was a good choice for Johanna leader of the Amity.
Also good was Naomi Watts as Evelyn Fours Mother and leader of the factionless.
One of the bad guys Eric does meet his demise in the film as does major bad guy
Jeanine Matthews. The only thing about the way Jeanine dies in the film is that
is different from the book. Tris kills Jeanine in the book but in the film Evelyn kills her.
I was so looking forword to seeing Tris kill Jeanine. There were some funny moments
in the film but I'll let you see them for yourself.




That's it for today. My next couple of major reviews will be of THE AVENGERS
THE AGE OF ULTRON. Also TOMORROWLAND, MINIONS, SAN ANDREAS,
the new POLTERGEIST, PAN, HOT PURSUIT, PITCH PERFECT 2. From the stage
MATILDA: THE MUSICAL & the new production of THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA.
See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. They both sound like good films. I will be awaiting your next reviews. This new production of Phantom I don't know how they can improve on it. I will look forward to your review of it. I was watching a couple of on-line reviews of Sierra Boggess who was Christine in Love Never dies and Phantom in Vegas she said the set in Vegas was so incredible I wonder if they will be using things from that for the new show.

    ReplyDelete