Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hi Guys. Today I will be reviewing the Disney film Cinderella. What can I say about Cinderella.
Only that movie was awesome!!! Cate Blanchette did such a good job as the wicked stepmother.
The highlight of the movie was Helena Bonham Carter. She stole the film as Cinderella's
Fairy Godmother. Everthing else about the film was also great. The sets & costumes deserve
Oscar nods. As does Cate. She blew me away as did Lily James. I'm a little upset that the
powers that be at Disney have the nerve to do remakes of two of their best films. The 1st is
a remake of PETE'S DRAGON. Why  would they do that? Also they plan to do a live action
version of DUMBO. With TIM BURTON directing. That would something to see. The remake of
PETE'S DRAGON is not even a musical. The music of the original was the best thing about the
movie. Next time I will be reviewing the musical version of CARRIE which just completed
a sucessful run at THE LA MIRADA THEATRE FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS.
Until next time friends.

1 comment:

  1. Your on a roll Marty.
    I can't read your blog with out hearing you voice in my head.
    I agree Cinderella was far better than I thought it would be.
    But really Dumbo and Tim Burton, really!!! I guess Disney has made enough money they can afford to lose a bunch of it.
    Keep writing Marty.

    ReplyDelete