Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hi Friends. Martin here. Welcome to my new blog. I will be reviewing the latest in movies as well the  stage. Today I will be counting down my top 20 films of 2014.

                                                              20. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2
                                                              19. RIO 2
                                                              18. BIG HERO 6
                                                              17. MUPPETS MOST WANTED
                                                              16. PEABODY & SHERMAN
                                                              15. TRANSFORMERS
                                                              14. NINJA TURTLES
                                                              13. INTO THE STORM
                                                              12. LUCY
                                                              11. MEN, WOMEN & CHILDREN
                                                              10. THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU
                                                               9. THE EQUALIZER
                                                               8. IF I STAY
                                                               7. VAMPIRE ACADEMY
                                                               6. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS
                                                               5. DIVERGENT
                                                               4. NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB
                                                               3. HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PRT 1
                                                               2. MALEFICENT
                                                               1. INTO THE WOODS
                                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. Very promising beginning Marty.
    I would probably move Maleficent to number one on my list if I had one. I have only seen four of the movies on this list. You definitely get out more than I do.
    Looks Like a great start, I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete