Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hi Friends. Sorry I'm late for my review of THE AVENGERS: THE AGE OF
ULTRON. Here it is.


                            THE AVENGERS:THE AGE OF ULTRON is an
                            awesome movie. The action once it starts never
                            lets up. the two newcomers ELIZABETH OLSEN
                            (younger sister of former FULL HOUSE stars
                             MARY KATE & ASHLEY) & ARRON TAYLOR-
                             JOHNSON of (KICK ASS 1 & 2) are great as villains
                             turned good guys are a nice fit. ROBERT DOWNEY JR,
                            CHRIS HEMSWORTH, MARK RUFFALO, CHRIS EVANS.
                             & JEREMY RENNER are great & hilarious as always.
                            Speaking of the 5 gents it looks like they won't be
                             around for the next chapter which is to bad because
                            they're funny. I liked it so much I saw it twice.
                           This weekend I'll be seeing PITCH PERFECT 2.
                         So that's my review of THE AVENGERS:THE AGE
                         OF ULTRON. I hope that when you see it you'll
                          will like it as much I did.     

                                         

1 comment:

  1. I keep wanting to see this but whenever I get the opportunity something interferes. I do want to see it before it leaves the theaters.

    ReplyDelete