Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hi Friends. This is my late review of THE MINIONS.





                                                               THE MINIONS
                         
                                 The creators of DESPICABLE ME have done it again.
                                 The pill shaped MINIONS are back and funnier than
                                 ever. The voice cast is incredible. SANDRA BULLOCK
                                 does an awesome job as SCARLETT OVERKILL.
                               Likewise JON HAMM as SCARLETT'S husband HERB
                               OVERKILL. The rest of the cast is great. From
                              MICHEAL KEATON and ALLISON JANNEY as  the
                              head of a bank robbing family. To STEVE COOGAN as
                               as a TOWER OF LONDON  gaurd to the great
                             JENNIFER SAUNDERS(ABSOLUTELY FABOULAS)
                             as the QUEEN OF ENGLAND. PIERRE COFFINE is
                             back and better than ever as the voice of THE MINIONS.
                             So I highly reccomend THE MINIONS. You'll come out
                          humming THE MINION theme like I did. Next week I'll
                          be reviewing the films PIXELS & PAPER TOWNS.
                         Last year I missed THE FAULT IN OUR STARS in the
                          theaters so I'm not going to miss PAPER TOWNS.
                         So enjoy the popcorn & the movies.

1 comment:

  1. I would make a comment but I am being kidnapped by a herd of little yellow guys. I guess you could say they carried me away.

    ReplyDelete